CUPLOK scaffold | The genuine & original system scaffold
Developed by Harsco Infrastructure, CUPLOK® is a fully galvanised, multi-purpose steel system scaffold for general access, shoring and supporting vertical loads.
CUPLOK is distinguished by its unique node point, which allows up to four components to be connected in one fastening action.
Range & applications
CUPLOK is ideal for a wide range of applications including continuous façade, circular scaffold, birdcage access and staircase access. It is often used for renovation scaffolding, façade scaffolding, masonry scaffolding, support or staircase towers, as well as being used in more specialised applications, such as shipbuilding.
CUPLOK staircase towers, mobile towers and loading bays are also available in our range. By adding new components and lighter materials, we continue to create new CUPLOK applications.
Advanced guardrail & steel boards
CUPLOK is constantly evolving and the latest innovations include the addition of advanced guardrails which ensure that the scaffolding operative is able to create a safe working platform for the next lift – all from below.
Steel scaffold boards are also available to help systemise the total package even further. The steel boards help to improve health and safety on and around the scaffold system.
CUPLOK system scaffold at a glance
- Optimised safety for working at height
- Four components are secured in one action ensuring the system is faster to erect than traditional methods
- Unique node points provide a wider range of applications
- High grade tube is 20 percent lighter than conventional tube, reducing operative fatigue and increasing productivity
- Highly damage resistant and suited to the most demanding trades and applications
- Accepts scaffold boards, battens or decking platforms to allow better utilisations of stock and wider applications
- Heavy-duty access up to 3 kN/m² platform loading ensures the system is strong enough to work in all environments
- Bay lengths from 0.6 to 3.0 m enable a wide range of solutions